Would you love to know the Reasons Why Facebook Marketplace Not Working and How to Fix it? Facebook Marketplace is a platform that has been made available by Facebook where you can easily buy and sell items. As a seller, all you have to do is to post your items online giving detailed information. And from there you can start selling your items on the Facebook marketplace.
Reasons Why Facebook Marketplace Not Working and How to Fix
At different times, Facebook users have reported that they have not been able to access the Facebook marketplace on their devices. The Facebook marketplace feature can actually not be working on your device due to different reasons. In this article, we are going to be talking about the reasons why Facebook Marketplace is not working and to fix it.
Various Reasons Why Facebook Marketplace Is Not Working
Facebook users who do not have access to the Facebook marketplace have been denied that access for one reason or the other. Below are the reasons why Facebook Marketplace might not be working on your device:
- It might be due to a technical problem on your device so you have first confirmed if the problem is not from your device.
- Your account has not been opened for a while on Facebook which implies that it is still very new. And Facebook does not give new accounts access to Facebook Marketplace. This is because they are trying to protect every other Facebook user from scammers who open a new account. Just for the purpose of carrying out fraudulent activities then deleting the account after their aim has been achieved.
- If you are not up to the age of 18 years, Facebook will not give you access to the feature. So you have to above the required age before you can have access.
- If you are making use of an old version of the Facebook app and not the latest version, you will not be granted access to the Facebook marketplace.
- Presently, Facebook Marketplace has only been made available to 70 countries globally. So if you are not located in one of these countries, the Facebook Marketplace feature will not work on your device. Also if you were using the feature already in one of these 70 countries. And you relocate to a country it is not available, Facebook Marketplace will be automatically disabled on your device.
- If you are not using the language that is allowed on the Facebook Marketplace, the feature will not work for you.
- Finally, if you are not making use of a device that is compatible with the Facebook Marketplace e.g iPod, iOS devices. You will not be able to access the features. The support devices for Facebook Marketplace are iPhone, iPad, Mac.
How to Fix Facebook Marketplace Not Working on Your Device
If the Facebook Marketplace is not working for you, here are some of the steps you can take to fix it and start buying and selling:
- Clear the Cache and Temporary Data
- Disable 3rd Party Add-on
- You can try using a Different Browser
- Make sure you are using the language allowed by Facebook Marketplace.
- Make sure the device you are using is compatible with Facebook Marketplace.
- Facebook Marketplace Buy and Sell – How to Access Facebook Marketplace – Facebook Marketplace
- Facebook Marketplace Access 2021 – How to get with Facebook Marketplace Steps/Procedure
- Guidelines on Facebook Marketplace: Items that are not Approved for Sale on Facebook…
- What Happens When You Accept an Offer on Facebook Marketplace: Facebook Marketplace | Facebook…
- Buying from Facebook Marketplace: How to Buy from the Facebook Marketplace