Here is a comprehensive and straight-to-the-point guide on Facebook Marketplace Selling Buying. In this article, you will see how to access Facebook marketplace app on your mobile device and then use it to buy and sell online. So if you are in dire need of the steps for buying and selling on Facebook marketplace, this article has gotten you covered.
Are you aware that Facebook has made it easy and convenient to buy and sell items in your locality through the Facebook free Marketplace?
Yes, every Facebook user can access their profile on the giant social media platform and use it to buy and sell online. Interestingly, The Facebook Marketplace is different than the Facebook buy and sell groups that hitherto, people have been using to buy and sell their items on Facebook social media platform.
One amazing aspect of the Facebook Marketplace is that it enables you to list your items to people in your locality, and the good thing is that it is free. You do not need any other app to use the Facebook Marketplace. All you need is your existing Facebook account.
Thus, the first step to kick start with buying items and selling your goods on the Facebook Marketplace is by logging into your existing Facebook account.
How To Buy Items In Facebook Marketplace
Here are the steps you need to follow to kick start buying and selling on facebook marketplace:
1. Find a product that you want to purchase and open its listing.
2. Verify the Seller Information and see if the user has a good standing.
3. Read all the details about the sale, in case something isn’t clear, or you need more info about the item, use the Message Seller.
4. Tap Make Offer to let the seller know how much you are willing to pay for the item
5. Wait for feedback and close the deal.
Tip: To avoid additional costs and inconveniences, ensure to double-check pickup options
How To Sell Something In Marketplace
Here are the steps you need to follow to start selling something o facebook marketplace fast and immediately:
1. Tap the Sell button on the buy/sell home screen
2. Add a photo of your product from the camera roll or snap it on the spot.
3. Name your item, provide a description, and set the price tag.
4. Hit the Post button, and your product is published.
How to Find Facebook Marketplace on Android, iOS, and Desktop
Facebook Marketplace is available in the Facebook app and on desktops as well as on tablets. Here are the steps you need to follow to easily access facebook marketplace app on your iPhone and Android:
Android Device: Login your facebook account and then look for the menu button at the top of the app. Tap on the menu button and then locate on the next page and tap marketplace
iOS Device: Login your profile and then look for the menu button at the bottom of the app. Afterward, locate and tap on the marketplace button
Desktop: First of all, you will need to login your facebook account. Next, go to the left-hand side of the Facebook Page, and you will find this Marketplace icon. Click on it
Nevertheless, peradventure you can’t find the Marketplace icon, it implies that the Facebook Marketplace is missing.
Reasons Why The Facebook Marketplace Icon Is Missing
If you launch the Facebook website or app on your devices and the Facebook Marketplace icon is not available or not showing up, there are reasons as to why the Facebook Marketplace icon is missing. Listed below are the reasons why the Facebook Marketplace icon might be missing on your Facebook.
- You are under 18. Facebook Marketplace is only available to Facebook users who are 18 years old or over and if you fall below that age limit, you won’t be able to access it.
- Your home region is not supported. Currently, the Facebook Marketplace is only accessible in fifty-something (50+) countries and the countries include the United States, Canada, Australia, and many others. Peradventure your home address on your Facebook profile is set to a country that is not supported on the feature, the Facebook Marketplace icon will not appear on your profile.
- You may be in an unsupported country. Traveling to a country that is not supported by Facebook Marketplace may also make the option disappear from the Facebook site and apps and thus, you won’t be able to access it anymore.
- The iPod touch is not supported. While Facebook Marketplace will appear within the iOS app on the iPhone and iPad, it won’t show up when using an iPod touch.
- Your Facebook account is new. Facebook Marketplace has been known to not appear to new Facebook users in some cases. This is likely undertaken by the platform to curb scammers from creating new accounts and selling fake products soon after having previous accounts banned from the platform.
- Dynamic menu. In some cases, the main icon menu within the Facebook app is and will display shortcuts to Facebook features that you use the most.
- If you stay away from using Facebook Marketplace for some time, the icon may disappear or be replaced with another one for groups, video, or some other Facebook feature.
Marketplace Facebook App Download
As much as we would love it peradventure the marketplace app is available to download on the two most used mobile os, it is not. Peradventure anyone tells you otherwise that person is wrong. There are probably so many reasons that made facebook integrates the market on the Facebook app itself. However, peradventure they choose to make this marketplace app available to the public outside facebook in the feature it will make so many people happy. Stating otherwise, the marketplace app can not be downloaded. The facebook online marketing feature can only be accessed from the Facebook app if the marketplace is available in your location.
Facebook Marketplace Online App
Just like every other digital market places, the one on Facebook is also online. to access it you have to be inline on Facebook. There is an advance to evening your marketplace online as you can just get things easily with you logging on to Facebook. All you have to do is just to access your Facebook app login and access the marketplace of its available in your location.
Buy And Sell On Facebook Market Place
The marketplace app is a great app for people looking to buy and to sell. If you have somethi9ng you want to get rid of or you want to take your business items to facebook then marketplace is your best bet to do that.
Once you have marketplace available in your region then buying and selling is very possible. From there you can make money with facebook easily from the marketplace. All you have to do now is to access the marketplace whether you are buying or selling to get started.
Facebook Marketplace Local App
With this facebook app that is also referred to as the Facebook marketplace app you will have access to buy and selling in your local communities since that is how it works. Only items available in your locality can be located by you for more convenience and so that you do not have to ship items. This makes it pretty easy to buy and sell in your area and eliminates the cost of transport that you supposed to have incured.
Facebook Marketplace App Not Showing Up
Well, there are a few reasons for your marketplace app not to be available on your profile. One of the reasons could be that the facebook marketplace might not be available for your area. or the Facebook free marketing feature may be temporarily unavailable. Another thing that has resulted in marketplace not showing on your profile could be that you have been ban from accessing the marketplace app.
In that case, you will need to visit the Marketplace link again and you will be able to figure out exactly what is the cause. You can check out my post on Facebook marketplace not working where I explained how to fix marketplace not displaying issue.
How To Get Marketplace If Not Available
There are some things you can try to force the marketplace app to show in your Facebook app. firstly you can try uninstalling and reinstalling your Facebook app. Additionally, you can attempt logging out and logging back in. You may need to put your phone on flight mode and remove it. Lastly, try changing your location and you should be able to access facebook marketplace.
Why use Facebook Marketplace?
So many businesses on Facebook are using Facebook to transact and engage their customers. Listed below are the reasons to join Facebook Marketplace.
- The Facebook marketplace has a very low selling fee, compared to any e-commerce store online.
- The Facebook Marketplace is easy to use and highly accessible.
- It is highly customizable with a wide range of choices for your convenience.
- The Facebook marketplace is safe and secured.
- The Facebook marketplace offers easy integration with Instagram. This lead to a boost in business strategy.
That is it on Facebook Marketplace Selling Buying – Marketplace Facebook App 2021. I hope this article was helpful.