Facebook recently announced a new section called “Memories.” The Facebook memories section is a dedicated page on Facebook where users can view their “On This Day” content.
The memories page also include post made on that day that includes your friends, videos or even “friendversaries” you celebrated on that day.
Also See: How to Delete Group on Facebook
This section displays recaps of memories on Facebook that are put in a video or message format.
If you missed your memories today on Facebook, you can easily find it back. Finding your memories today on Facebook is not difficult.
In this article, I will show you how to see your memories today for me on Facebook 10 years ago
how to find memories 1,2,3,4,..10 years ago on Facebook
- Log in to your Facebook account
- Click on your profile picture to go to your profile timeline
- on the right side of your screen click activity log
- On the activity log page, you will see all your activities on Facebook, use the MENU on your left to filter the activities: If the MEMORIES if picture or videos, click “photos and video“
- On the right side of the activity log page, you will see a list of years starting from the current year to when you joined Facebook, try to remember the year in which you post the post that Facebook MEMORY brought back to show you as your “ON THIS DAY“.
- Select the year keep scrolling down till you find the Picture or video that appeared as You Memory today.
Okay, guys, that is all on memories today for me on Facebook 10 years ago.
If you like this article, please share it with your friends using any of the sharing buttons below.