How to uninstall Facebook app on Any Device
Facebook App supports devices like the iPhone or iPad and Android. So here in this guide, we will gladly show you the few steps you will use to uninstall the Facebook app using any of the devices.
Removing Facebook App on an iPhone or iPad
- Press and hold the app icon
- Tap the x that appears
- To confirm, tap Delete
Removing Facebook App on Android
- Go to your Android’s settings and open your application manager
- Tap Facebook
- Tap Uninstall
NOTE: You can reinstall the app back on your android device anytime you want by simply downloading it from Google Play Store.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log out of the Facebook for iPhone or iPad app?
- How do I store my Facebook app on my Android’s SD card?
- How do I turn automatic app updates on or off for Facebook for Android?
- How do I find the latest version of the Facebook app and upgrade?
- How do I get to the Facebook mobile site (m.facebook.com)?
Kindly use any of our share buttons below to share this post with your FAFS across the globe and leave a comment